UK Visitor Visas are required by many foreigners who wish to
enter the UK for short stays. Whether you need a visitor visa depends on your
nationality, the purpose of your visit and how long you need to stay. The UK
Visitor Visa category includes a number of specific visitor visas that allow
people to a holiday, visit family, get married, study a short course, sit the
PLAB as well as many other purposes.
Generally, Visitor Visas are valid for 6 months. In some cases, they can be applied for longer periods such as 2, 5 or 10 years by paying the additional processing fees. However, those with longer-term visas can still only stay in the UK for periods of six months at a time, other than Academic Visitors and parents of children at school.
Categories for the UK visit visas are :
· UK Tourist Visitor Visa - A Tourist Visitor visa allows individuals to travel in the UK for up to 6 months at a time either for leisure, for business or to receive private medical treatment.
· UK Marriage Visitor Visa - A Marriage Visitor visa allows couples to travel to the UK up to six (6) months to get married.
· UK Family Visitor Visa - A Family Visitor visa provides the opportunity to meet friends and family in the UK for up to 6 months. Friends or family can also act as a UK sponsor.
· UK Business Visitor Visa - This visa allows business people to lay ground-work in the UK for future business transactions or to visit trade shows and business training.
· UK Short-Term Study Visitor Visa - This type of visa allows for a short course of study in the UK or a short of research study as part of a degree course for up to 11 months in some cases.
· UK Child Visitor Visa - A Child Visitor visa is specifically for those under 18 years to meet family and friends in the UK for up to six months.
· UK Private Medical Visitor Visa - A Private Medical Visitor visa is specifically for those who need to come to the UK to receive private medical treatment.
· UK Sports Visitor Visa - This type of visa is suitable for those entering the UK for a short time to take part in certain sporting events.
· UK Entertainment Visitor Visa - This type of visa is suitable for applicants seeking to engage in specific paid work (academic, arts, entertainment, etc) in the UK for one month at a time.
· Parent of A Tier 4 Child Visitor Visa - This visa allows a parent to accompany their children to the UK for up to 12 months at a time for children attending day school in the UK.
· Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW) - Apply for an Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW) to visit the UK if you have a passport of the United Arab Emirates for stays up to 6 months.
|Service Charges Include||Service Charges Exclude|
|Visa fees||Premium Services|
|Form Filling||Translations and attestations (if any)|
|Dummy Hotel and Flight booking for Visa Application|
Basic form filling @ 950 AED
We prepare your application and hand you over the package. Perfect for frequent travellers. Price includes embassy fees and service charges.
Full Consultation @ 1100 AED
Recommended for first-time applicants. Price includes embassy fees and service charges.
Full Consultation @ 1100 AED
With a custom tailored package specific to your previous application. Our team of in house experienced consultants would help understand why your previous application was rejected and help you to get a UK visa issued. Plus, we give a money back guarantee on it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclamier: The customer is obliged to provide accurate and true information to EZVISAS.com while filling my application. The Embassy / High Commission / Consulate reserves the right to ask for further documentation if required. All applicable Consular/Embassy fee, EZVISAS.com service charges and travel insurance amounts are non-refundable. Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice due to policy changes & foreign exchange fluctuation. Approval of the requested visas is solely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Embassy and EZVISAS.com will not be held liable for any delays or rejections after submission. Processing time is not guaranteed and may vary from case to case. The processing will be calculated from the time the Embassy/ consulate has received the application. Applicants are advised to plan their travel well in advance and complete visa formalities up to 30 days prior to their intended date of travel to avoid delays.